Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Broken Pieces

Im trying to break away from thinking I need to be around people to be happy, I did just fine by myself when I was by myself and I need to do the same now, almost like a security blanket, cause one day these people might leave and then what? That means I'll be left with them gone and a piece of me missing too, so Im trying not to give too much of that piece. Cause in the end it causes too much trouble and an abundance of heartache.


No more broken pieces

cause I dont no how long this ragged heart can stand

And pretend that it can withstand your penetration

Your determination to infiltrate its core and manipulate what it emotes

Flooding and draining its ventricles with such deceit

Coating the aorta with un-oxygenated blood, suffocating

Oh heart beat once more with pure unadulterated blood

Before you begin to pump the iron and ice that has breached

the veins before it can reach the brain

OH PUMP ONCE MORE HEART THAT WHICH IS PURE AND TRUE

because once these vessels melanize, not only has it got you

...but its got me too



No comments: