Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Everything happens for a reason. Right?

Sometimes I wonder about the phrase "everything happens for a reason" Now granted Im a forgetful person but she really coulda let me go. I sit back and wonder what was the purpose of that, was I supposed to learn some great and valuable lesson or is it just added torture to an already miserable existence. Dont get me wrong Im handling this much better than usual Frankie would. By now I would have cried and told the girl off for not letting me have my way. So I guess we'll call them growing pains. Ill suck it up and just say I need to be more responsible and less forgetful. Ehh this amount of maturity is scary for me. Nobody to blame but me, and even further not eactly blaming myself but just owning up to it and doing something about it. TAKE THAT BPD TAKE THAT RIGHT IN THE ASS, lol.

PS. Guys Im ok, and no I didnt break down.

toodles

No comments: