Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bus Ride blog interrupted

You run into the darnest things riding the TSU shuttle...

But omg PAUSE my two roomies who are Best Friends from Highschool, A and B room are getting into it. OMG they are arguing and IDK if Im supposed to be hearing this. B room is like "talk to me " while A room is like "I dont always have to do what you want to do." Now B room is about to cry and A room really doesnt care and it all started with a simple how was your day from B room that A room took as her being sarcastic. WOW. I really didnt mean to interrupt but Im hungry and they are in the kitchen cooking. AWKWARD!

They are still arguing but im tired of listening B room is slamming shit in the kitchen its getting outta hand. B room just started crying. She is sad cause they are spose to be best friends and they dont do anything together anymore, B room is saying they barely speak anymore.

Ok really Im tired of listening, and they are still arguing im done and Im bout to make my cous cous...

OMG B room just swore on her fathers grave and I quote "AM I LYING ON MY DADDY"S GRAVE" A room just told B room "I'm FUCKIN DONE!" "Im done, Im done I need to breathe" I think she just broke up with her....

Ok a bitch gotta eat IM DONE TOO A ROOM, cause I cant listen to this shit anymore...


.....................exhale................................

So about the bus ride, you find the funniest shit riding the shuttle...
I was in front of the performing arts when I saw the shuttle driving by he stopped to drop off some people and I asked him if he was goin to the apts, he said yes so I got on. I could tell he was a little irritated kinda hasty blowing the horn at people and what not. I was guessing his shift was over and her was ready to go. So we get to the apts and he almost rides past Ford and he says "Oh sorry hunny I almost forgot about you back there" He makes the turn into the lot and I say "Thank you so much and have a nice day" he replies "No problem, now, If you were one of them ugly girls I wouldntna picked you up" ha ha ha ha

OMG tlk about the creepiest thing ever....
Ok Im done time to eat and get to choir

1 comment:

Ms. XO said...

omg! f'in hilarious frankie!
youre so amusing