Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Upset! (slick, so oh well)

Frankie is mad that everybody is too busy living life to actually sit down and blog. So I guess its up to me to break the anti-blog frenzie. So anyway I guess I'll be cliche' and tell about my day. My day was actually GOOD! Lol isnt that amazing? I had a wonderful day actually, and I laughed and smiled more than I have in a looooonnnnnggggg time! It felt great to smile and actually mean it! OMG I actually came back to my room and stayed up, usually I miserably just hop in my bed and sleep life away. NOT TODAY SAID I! lol ok that was random and corny. oh well. Ok I guess im done, imma try to finish this poem thats due tomorrow when Im done Ill post it.

toodles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just don't know how glad I am that your today was good!!!!!

Love you!