Sunday, September 14, 2008

Control?

As much as I don't like to admit it, the truth of the matter is my blog doesn't really belong to me. As much as Id like to say and feel confidently saying, this is Frankie's blog, I absolutely cannot. Our blogs belong to the people who inspire us, the people who give us the creative genius, the people who influence our thoughts and emotions. Its really in their hands, we cant effectively blog and say this is completely for me and no one else. So I believe its my time to make a disclaimer, what you may see here you may not like but its time to get real with myself and really spill it on how I feel. Its time to take control and take ownership of what is essentially supposed to be mine. Its my work, my thinking processes, my typing, my pondering, so it should be my blog, and I am taking possession.

No comments: