Friday, May 15, 2009

I think Im ready...

for summer '09!!!

You know ever since I found out I was preggers Ive been a TLC, A&E, Trutv junkie, I like any show that is about real life. Consequently I watch alot of Baby and Wedding shows and everytime I watch them I'm mentally preparing myself for real life, lol. Needless to say I just think Im growing up, Im coming upon a different place in my life and Im wanting different things than I used to. Its not a bad thing, its just different, and Im ready to embrace the change and live the happy full and adult life that God had destined me to live. Now dont get me wrong, just cause you grow up doesnt mean you cant still have fun, you dont have to be stiff and you can even maintain relationships with those friends who arent as far along as you in the Life category, you just have a greater sense of purpose and resposibility that they cant understand just yet in their lives. But Im so excited, Im excited about everything, I cant wait to meet Kohl and the way he's kickin Im sure he's ready to meet me too <3

No greater love...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, this makes my heart warm =) Love you Frank! (and you too Kohlycia! lmbo)

Frankieccentric said...

Wow I gotta do somethin about these comma's! They are nonexistent!! Tankies dori!