Monday, March 2, 2009

My forgotten mistress

I charged my ipod today, after months without my ipod charger, lol, it happened to be in that black purse that ma bought for christmas. Ha ha! Love you ma! But yea, I miss music, my forgotten mistress, Ive been so focused on school and the woes of life that I havent taken the time out to enjoy the things that I used to. Like tuning out the entire world, bumping to my ipod and unknowingly mean-muggin people in the process. lol! How I miss those days! I was gonna buy dori's ipod but I really think Im gonna wait, I couldnt bear to erase all the music on that 30-gig masterpiece, it feels like it should be a sin to destroy such a collection.
But everything on my ipod is all mushy and love-like, Im such an optimist at the end of the day but its gotten easier to just be numb to love and all the stupid things that come with it. Im convinced that being in love is partial insanity. People do some really stupid things when they've been bitten. I'd be lying if I said I didnt miss him. (I seem to be using that line alot lately, lol) but Im thinking maybe its just the idea of him that I miss and not him himself. You know what I mean?
Anyway, Im done rambling, just happy to have her back, I know she has missed me so.

No comments: