Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ordinary People

So its Sunday morning, partially clear skies with sunshine,

but I wonder how many people's hearts arent this gleeful picture of perfection. Many I'd think, quite a few people have said Frankie you should write and chronicle everything you're going through with the pregnancy and everything. I never thought to commit to it because they'd be the same stories of morning sickness, random nausea, congestion, hormonal and subsequently emotionally imbalance, and the array of other pregnancy symptoms and dreadful wives tales that we have all heard about. But nothing could prepare me for what I felt on a very dreary and brisk yesterday morning. And I wondered do many women feel this way and if so, OMG what do they do about it.

Well I can tell you what I did, I shut the world out and cried almost all day. Yeah it was pretty bad, I felt bad for feeling that way and chastized myself for it by being slightly depressed. It was the most selfish thing I have thought since finding out about the pregnancy. I dont think many people talk about when they are 3 1/2 months into their pregnancy and you are having second thoughts, I mean serious second thoughts. I know as terrible as it may sound its defintely real. I just tried my best to move on from the thoughts and pray I never feel anything like that again.

But we are just ordinary people and I just gotta have some faith and take it slow.

No comments: